1750 California Ave. Suite 150
Corona CA 92881
Toll Free: (855) 787-7283
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - HUNNY DO ARTIFICIAL GRASS
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Synthetic Grass doesn't really cost, it pays.
- The return on investment varies, but in most cases, the installation of synthetic turf pays for itself in 4-7 years. With a life expectancy of 20+ years and available Lifetime Warranty*, it's a simple decision to say yes. Plus it looks great all the time!
- Besides the major water problems in California, Synthetic Turf insures you against inevitable water rate increases.
- The average price of our turf fully installed is between $6-$10 per square foot depending on project size and turf selected.
- We have several attractive finance options for all credit grades from 0% interest for 21 months to HERO programs with tax deductible interest and no credit score needed.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
- Synthetic Turf has been around for a long time. 80% of turf projects are installed in hotter, sun-drenched climates. Most manufacturers agree that turf life expectancies are 15-20+ years for most applications.
- You will get a warranty from the manufacturer that protects you for up to 15 years against manufacturer defects, UV fading, and degradation of turf fibers.
- Wear and tear consistent with the use of the turf is normal and not covered by any warranty so it's important to select the right turf for your project. Our turf consultants can help.
- Synthetic Turf is not 100% maintenance free. That's like saying your patio is maintenance free. A light rake or blower works well to remove debris like leaves. An occasional rinse off is recommended to keep dust build-up on the surface to a minimum.
- We offer a turf check-up program independently or in conjunction with our lifetime warranty* option. This would include an annual low cost maintenance agreement.
WHERE IS IT MADE?
- We prefer 100% USA Made turf product. Despite all the turf you see advertised, only a small number of companies actually manufacture turf in the USA.
- We have toured most of the USA facilities and can assure you we only carry what we know to be the best turf products.
- It bears mentioning that we’re NOT bound to any specific manufacturer. Rather we prefer to enjoy an open supply chain with all the manufacturers that then results in greater options and flexibility for our valued clients.
- Call us today !! Let’s chat about your ideas and plans.
IS IT OK FOR PETS?
- About 70% of our installs are for families with pets. Synthetic Turf works great and your pet will love it!
- Most of our products are great for pets. It’s therefore no longer necessary to select something specifically labeled as “Pet Turf”.
- We use 100% Natural and Organic Artificial Turf Deodorizer (Zeolite) infill for all pet installs. Not only is it safe for your pets, but it also helps with the odors resulting from your cute little critters.
- We always use extra attachments for projects where pets are present and extra infill to protect your investment.
- There is no substitute for the occasional washing of your turf for your pet. We have inexpensive cleaners with active bacteria-eating enzymes that will simply attach to the end of your hose for a quick rinse down.
HOW HOT DOES IT GET?
- Synthetic Turf is installed in thousands of preschools, playgrounds, dog parks, and sports fields across America and beyond. If it’s safe enough for kids in all seasons it stands to reason that heat is not a significant issue.
- We do not use crumb rubber infill in our turf installs so our turf is cooler than most sports fields.
- Similar to other outdoor surfaces turf can get hot to the touch when temperatures exceed 90 degrees. However turf does not retain heat and cools down quickly, unlike concrete and other surfaces.
- Todays engineered turf blades create more air space in the turf and that makes the turf cooler than the older style products.
- A quick rinse with the hose will dramatically cool turf down on excessively hot days. Most people and pets shy away from direct sun on very hot days so let common sense prevail.